CLE is a small private language school. It was established in 1985 and is located in the historic center of Tours, capital of the Loire valley.
There are 3 main aspects that define our center:
- Its atmosphere: this is both friendly and professional, due to its small size in combination with the enthusiasm and hands-on approach of its staff.
- Small class size: our policy is to strictly limit the number of students per class to 7. Students therefore benefit fully from more 1-to-1 attention and a focus on the development of their oral skills. This is often the priority for students.
- The average age of our students: e.g. 40 years old in 2016
We are aware that language holidays are an investment in both time and money. That is why we do our utmost to ensure you have a productive and enjoyable stay here.
The success of our approach is supported by the independent reviews of our school by former students
Also look at the video which makes you discover how they spend their summer!
- Activities, excursions
- Study resources
- Wifi and/or computer
- Host family
- Rented room
- Studio in residence
To develop skills of communication as well as cultural and language know-how. Priority is given to speaking French and understanding spoken French.
• 20 hours per week
• 7 students maximum per class (average of 5)
• Standard course in the morning, choice of 4 workshops per week in the afternoon (only 2 in July, August and September when mornings are longer)
• Textbook and CD
• Courses start on Monday (except on 12/18 and 12/25)
• Minimum of 2 weeks
Small course to develop skills of communication (cultural and language know-how) + private lessons to prepare for the DELF or DALF exams
• 20 hrs/wk
• 7 students maximum/class (average of 5)
• Standard course in the morning, choice of 4 workshops per week in the afternoon (only 2 in July, August and September)
• 3 hrs/wk of private tuition to prepare for the DELF or DALF
• Courses start on Monday (except on 12/18, 12/25)
• Minimum of 1 week
Attention no minors (we accept them only exceptionally).More information on the school website
Private classes to meet your objectives. Specific courses in: business French, diplomatic French, medical French, legal French.
For the maximum benefit in the shortest time, 15, 20 or 25 hours per week of private classes to meet your needs very precisely. Courses in business, medical, legal or diplomatic French.
Based on your objectives, we establish a course together, to fit your personal needs.