Created in 1931 by Paul Valéry, the Collège International de Cannes is located at the seafront on a 11,000m² campus, where all facilities and campus services can be found: 24 classrooms, multimedia library, “Student Bar” with winter/summer terraces, theater, gymnasium, and TV room, along with the campus residence with 120 bedrooms (46 beds in air conditioned rooms with private shower and toilet), a restaurant, a parking and wireless internet on the entire site.
- Our professional team of 60 persons is available all year-round giving the best service possible.
- Average number of students per class : between 8 and 10
- Several class sizes (group, small group, one to one...)
- Our services are for students as well as for professionals and retired people. Teacher training courses for foreign teachers of French (Erasmus + KA1 grants).
- 16 and 17 years old accepted during the summer, and the rest of the year for accompanied groups
- Our on spot Leisure Time Department proposes numerous activities each month (sports activities, guided tours, themed evenings).
- Evening classes for professionals.
- The University of Nice Sophia-Antipolis also runs a journalism school for French students on our campus, which allows for the foreign students to easily meet French students.
- Activities, excursions
- Study resources
- Wifi and/or computer
- Host family
- Rented room
- Room in student hostel
- TCF, CCIP
In addition to the standard or intensive French language courses a preparation to the DELF examinations.
A training to the DELF examsMore information on the school website
Allow students to be operational with francophone business partners. Preparation of the "diplôme de français professionnel des affaires B2"
Specialized vocabulary in the field of business.
Knowledge about communication in a corporate culture.
Fuctioning of the French Institutions.
Business situations in the francophone community with intercultural awareness.
Add specialized seminars to the standard French language course (during fall and spring semesters)
Available specialized seminars: art history, French society, French political life, French cinema, International Business. Available seminars in English (for beginners in the French language): art history, French society, International BusinessMore information on the school website
Allow to work with French legal experts and on legal documents drafted in French.
Preparation of the Legal French diploma level B2
Acquisition of specific legal vocabulary and grammar.
Research for information in relation with the profession of a francophone lawyer.
Legal context in France an the European Community.
Acquisition of communication skills for social exchanges according to the European framework of reference’s criteria
Master the four skills of the European framework of reference. Interactive exercises. Use of written, audio and visual supports enhancing on the comprehension and the expression. Work on the social skills around French culture and French speakers.More information on the school website
Transmit to the teachers tools and practical know-how so that they can use directly used in their classes
6 training courses for teachers:
- Learning about "the other", the intercultural
- The world of the tale - the fairy tale
- "That is how it is said"
- Training in creation of pedagogic materials in T.I.C.E.
- The use of theater to practice oral skills in class
- The role of arts in the language class